Why Rent a Mac?
RentaMac Ltd. specialises in Mac computer rentals for short to medium terms. We find the reasons our customers come to us are many.
- They have a desktop Mac, but need a portable machine for a trip. We have no problem with our laptops going overseas.
- They have a laptop, but need a desktop or tower machine with more grunt to complete a project.
- A company may have a special project or a peak in their work flow. They need to hire temporary staff or contractors and they need to hire Macs for them to work with.
- A creative professional’s Mac has just gone into the repair shop and they can’t stop working. RentaMac is there to save the day!
- A school or local body has a special video project on for the holidays. RentaMac can provide the quantity of machines required.
- A film company is bringing in an overseas expert in animation. RentaMac provides the MacPro tower, extra RAM and pair of wide screens to for her to do the job.
- A company wishes to evaluate whether iPads are going to be the tool they are looking for. With RentaMac they can try before they buy.
- A developer is porting his new application to the Mac environment. RentaMac provides the test machine.
- A local movie company needs to send two executives to the States for final editing work. RentaMac provides the MacBook Pros with carry bags.
- A corporate has a timely announcement to make to audiences in 3 main centres simultaneously. A video intensive KeyNote presentation needs to be tested and then presented to audiences via MacBooks. RentaMac provides.
- A Windows user is considering moving to the Mac platform, but needs to be assured that it is the right decision. RentaMac provides the trial machine that convinces her.
- A theatre company utilises digital multimedia in a production. Everything must work without hesitation and a backup machine must be provided just in case. RentaMac provides the Mac Pro with extra video card allowing 4 video outputs – and the backup machine which (being a Mac of course) is not needed.
- A video editor finds renting a machine also keeps his accountant happy. Renting is pure expense and monthly billing aids the cash flow. No capital funds required nor asset to register and depreciate each year.